Thursday 19 January 2017

Subject Object - A new start

After several attempts at opening up my folder and sketchbook and trying to get some work done for this project, I finally gave up with my chosen article. I wasn't inspired by it and it felt like something I 'had' to do for the sake of uni rather than something I actually want to do and am inspired by.

The article I've found that I am inspired by is still quite similar to my veganism one however its about the circus industry and the cruelty and abuse that goes on backstage. Its a topic that I feel doesn't get much attention but is so important.


I started by highlighting important information and words on my article, then doing some further research in to the circus industry. I brainstormed keywords related to my article and topic.






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!