Saturday 26 November 2016

City as an object

4/4 of our small projects.

For this project, we were asked to draw from 10 shop/cafe windows that we found interesting.
I tried to use a variety of drawing tools and used inks for the first time.
I loved drawing these! I felt that there was so much I could do with them. I used different media depending on the feel and vibe of the place I was looking at.

Since its almost halloween, this gift shop had loads of decorations and pumpkins on its window so I used colour and tried to be quite detailed.


This next place was a very classy, vintage shop somewhere in Camberwell Green. The colours were quite dull so I used a brown aqua marker to do a quick line sketch.


A random Brazilian bar in Camberwell Green and a cafe in Dalston


Unto This Last - Brick Lane Road


GAP Kids Camden / Indian Restaurant - Brick Lane Road


Indian Restaurant - Brick Lane Road.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!