Saturday 31 December 2016

Subject Object Primer - Christmas Holiday Work

Over the Christmas holidays we were asked to do a series of drawings related to 'our world'. I made some drawings of the objects around me, my friends and relationships and galleries I visited etc using a variety of different media.

When we were first given this brief, I was really excited because the task is quite self-led and I felt that there would be no limits to what I could draw. However, once I started, I didn't feel particularly inspired to draw anything around me. Maybe it was the work pile from the other projects or that I felt I needed the break, I'm not too sure.
Overall, I am pleased with the outcome of the drawings I have done (even if I couldn't do as many as I was supposed to) but I do wish we were given more of a starting point or a lead to work with.





























No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!