Saturday 13 January 2018

Competition Time - Poster ideas & leaflet

I wanted to make my poster quite fun and eye catching using the combination of an overweight person and an unhealthy food.



I played around with the idea of incorporating the two in to one strong image and ended up designing a leaflet where the second page is of the mans insides including the unhealthy foods he has eaten that has lead to his obesity. I also wanted to include statistics/facts about the pharmaceutical, meat & dairy industry and how it's affecting our health negatively.



I went with this drawing for my final work. I developed the drawing using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to change the colours and play around with text.
I used bright yellows and reds only on the fast food posters as these are usually the colours that make us feel hungry and are on most fast food packaging. I tried to keep the rest of the poster quite simple using more subtle tones.


Here are the final pages of my leaflet:



I'm really happy with the outcome of these. Its an informative leaflet with fun colours and drawings that would definitely catch peoples attention. I think it's easy to get bored when there is too much information on a leaflet with hardly any visuals so this would work well for the message its trying to bring across.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!