Tuesday 7 February 2017

Author Genesis - Making the being...

Over the last two days I've ben contemplating on how I can make my being look less 'alive' and cliche but more of an abstract form. Instead of drawing the circular patterns on to the head and making my costume look like an octopus, I decided to try to make bulging balls of fabric instead.
Also I've been wondering if the layers of fabric would look better stuffed and hanging off the head or going around the body...





I went out to buy materials today. I tried to stick to the colours I drew and the textures I visualised would work for my being. I found a small fairly cheap shop in Camden where they sell various fabrics per metre. I also bought some teabags, wire and fluffy things from Poundland.

I think I'm going to start planning how I'm going to stuff the ball-like things for my head and also begin putting together the teabags in rows somehow...


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!